|President||: Professor Somorendra Ritchil|
|Vice President||: Pastor Barlin Nokreck|
|General Secretary||: Rev. Liton Mrong|
|Finance Director||: Mr. Jhanda Mree|
|Associate Finance Director||: Mr. Prodatta Ghagra|
|Central Committee Member||: Advocate Titus Hillol Rema|
|Central Committee Member||: Pastor Amrito Mree|
It is a Non-profit, Non-political, Non-Government Voluntary & Charitable Foundation. Objectives are-
- To develop the spiritual activity in the Churches and of lives of the members there to and of their families.
- To preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to believers and others.
- To develop the social, cultural and economic lives of the Garo Community along with the spiritual lives by preparing necessary and timely plans and programmes on non-profit and voluntary basis and manner.
- To promote unity and integration of actions as well as to render co-operation within the community and to the other aboriginal tribes of Bangladesh professing Christian religion.
- To promote socio-economic, cultural and religious activities in the national and/or international spheres.
- To represent the GBC in Bangladesh in collaborating with the organs of the Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh and with other Christian churches or denominations and/or with any other national bodies whenever and wherever necessary.
- To promote the physical, intellectual and spiritual welfare of the Garo students in Bangladesh.
- To set up and to maintain hostel / dormitory for the boys and girls students of the Garo community.